When you're on the go all the time, the last thing you want to do is spend too much time in the kitchen preparing food for yourself or the family. Luckily, we've got something you can whip up in 30 minutes! This dish will have you feeling like the chef you never knew you were, and have everyone asking for more!
Recipes are a tool to help guide you in creating a dish from start to finish. But don't be afraid to experiment! Meats can be substituted with other meats, or even with vegetables for the vegetarian in your household! Like your food spicy, double the spice in the recipe. Someone in the family doesn't like spice, put it on the side for later. Recipes are meant to be explored. HAVE FUN!
What to order from Chomp Nola’s Bulk Menu:
• 1 lb shredded chicken
• 1 lb mixed vegetables
• 1 lb peppers & onions
• 2 lbs jasmine rice
• 1 cup chicken stock or broth
• 1 tbsp red curry paste
• 1 can coconut milk
• 1 tbsp cornstarch
• 2 tbsps fresh cilantro
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Total time: 30 min
- In a large skillet bring the chicken stock to a boil.
- Add the Chomp Nola shredded chicken and reduce to a medium heat for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the Chomp Nola peppers & onions, a cup of the Chomp Nola mixed vegetables, curry paste, and the coconut milk solids. (On the side, pour the coconut milk liquid into a separate bowl and mix in the cornstarch until completely dissolved).
- Add in the dissolved cornstarch and coconut milk liquid to skillet.
- Cover and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Rice: In a microwavable bowl, heat rice for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve, garnish with fresh cilantro, and enjoy!
Spice tip: This recipe is a mild spice. If you like spicy foods, we recommend adding more spice! Have fun with it!
Calculated using above ingredients
Curry makes about 5 servings.
Serving size: 1 bowl of curry (12oz) with 6oz of rice
CURRY WITH RICE: